Posted to user@struts.apache.org by emil thushanga <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 09:17:08 UTC

Strus2 sitemesh url parameters

Dear all,

I use Struts2 and *Sitemesh* for my project. I have an issue with the URL
parameters.

My previous URL parameters are remaining as the same even if I go to new
page,

Is there any way to clear the parameter from my URL, this is a problem for
me to do pagination.

WEB.xml (i have configured following filters on my web.xml)

=============================

<filter>

        <filter-name>action2-cleanup</filter-name>

 <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp</filter-class>

     </filter>

     <filter>

        <filter-name>sitemesh</filter-name>

 <filter-class>com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter</filter-class>

     </filter>

     <filter>

        <filter-name>action2</filter-name>

 <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>

     </filter>

Thanks

Emil

Re: Strus2 sitemesh url parameters

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Check here -

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/why-are-request-parameters-appended-to-our-hyperlinks.html

Set the includeParams value to something other than 'get'

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.