Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Stephan Hesmer <sh...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2001/03/26 17:54:01 UTC

creating java files of jetspeed-config.xsd

Hi,

does anybody know how to create the PortletRegistry files stored in
org/apache/jetspeed/om/registry ?
I changed the jetspeed-config.xsd to add some tags. Then, all Java files are
successfully created of the xml api in org/apache/xml/api/jetspeedconfig.
The problem is, that jetspeed is using the files of om/registry and not of
xml/api/jetspeedconfig.

Is there an automatic process to create the om/registry files?

Thanks
Stephan

Re: creating java files of jetspeed-config.xsd

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
At 17:54 26/03/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>does anybody know how to create the PortletRegistry files stored in
>org/apache/jetspeed/om/registry ?
>I changed the jetspeed-config.xsd to add some tags. Then, all Java files are
>successfully created of the xml api in org/apache/xml/api/jetspeedconfig.
>The problem is, that jetspeed is using the files of om/registry and not of
>xml/api/jetspeedconfig.
>
>Is there an automatic process to create the om/registry files?

AFAIK, no.
In any case, I'd recommend that if you need modifications to the registry
objects
you also switch a Castor XML mapping file rather than generated APIs.
Much easier to use and modify and the OM objects need not be Cator aware.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Vivendi Universal Networks - Services Manager / Paris