Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jeff Chan <je...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/13 16:18:15 UTC

CVS problem

Greetings,

I installed latest releases of Tomcat and Jetspeed on
Linux, both working fine. Then I stopped Tomcat and
checked in the whole installed directory of Tomcat
(including Jetspeed under webapps sub directory) to
CVS. Then I removed the installation directory, and
checked out a new copy from CVS repository. Then I
started Tomcat and found Tomcat is still working, but
Jetspeed is not. When I point the browser to
http://host:8080/jetspeed/, I got 404 error saying the
requested resource is not available. Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff