Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Rob Anderson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 18:18:38 UTC

Monitoring Zeppelin Health Via Rest API

Hello,

We're running Zeppelin 0.6.2  and authenticating against Active Directory
via Shiro.  Everything is working pretty well, however, we do occasionally
have issues, which is leading to a bad user experience, as operationally
we're unaware of a problem.

We'd like to monitor the health of Zeppelin via the rest api, however, I
don't see a way to programmatically authenticate, so we can make the
calls.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Monitoring Zeppelin Health Via Rest API

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I think it's good idea and we need add more beans to be monitored, too.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Monitoring Zeppelin Health Via Rest API

Posted by Vinay Shukla <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Anderson <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.

--