Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2017/03/22 15:05:34 UTC

Re: unable to add more servers in zookeeper quorum peers in flink 1.2

Side note: It's quite uncommon to have more than 9 ZK nodes (at least if
the ZK is dedicated to Flink alone).

The ZooKeeper docs suggest to add "observers" to scale out ZooKeeper
further, not quorum peers, because many quorum peers make ZooKeeper
transactions slower (because the quorum that has to reach consensus is
larger).