Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com> on 2004/07/20 12:11:06 UTC

Caching of images in Jetspeed.

Hi All,
We are running into performance issues when using Jetspeed and we came to
know that 75% of the time is taken to render the pages. We have used VM to
build our portlets. We came to know that images are not cached and
everything the page is refreshed, images are picked up from the server.

Any setting to be done to enable caching of images?

Any other performance tuning tips to render the pages fast  ?

Regards,
Sunil.

RE: Caching of images in Jetspeed.

Posted by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com>.
Thanks robin for the reply.
I have looked into *.properties file and nothing worked..

Regards,
Sunil.

There are quite a lot of caching mechanisms in jetspeed. Just take a look at
the JetspeedResources.properties and use whichever is most suitable for you.
Cheers, Robin Antony robin.antony@opensi.net