Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michal Hlavac <hl...@medium13.sk> on 2005/02/21 19:44:04 UTC

setup Locale

hello,

I know, that example is in the Workbench, but it doesn't work for me...
How can I change manualy Locale in my tapestry app???

thanks, miso

Re: setup Locale

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Michal Hlavac <hlavki <at> medium13.sk> writes:

> I know, that example is in the Workbench, but it doesn't work for me...
> How can I change manualy Locale in my tapestry app???

call setLocale() on the engine. However if you'd like to display
the current page (but in the new language), you should call
cleanUp() on the request cycle so that the next time it will
load the page template again according to the new locale.