Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com> on 2007/05/01 23:24:08 UTC

WSDL2C

Hi,

I am having problems using WSDL2C.java

The code generates Axis2/C code but it is referencing a header file that
does not exist.

"axis2_log_default.h"

I am getting numerous other compiler errors also.

Should this be working?

Thanks,

Jim

RE: WSDL2C

Posted by Jim Seipp <Ji...@avid.com>.
Hi Samisa,

I see this file in the util/include folder on the 0.96 release but not
in the 1.0 release

Thanks,

Jim

>The code generates Axis2/C code but it is referencing a header file
that
>does not exist.
>
>"axis2_log_default.h"
>
>I am getting numerous other compiler errors also.
>
>Should this be working?

Yes that should work. The header is in include folder.

Did you provide the correct include paths when compiling?

Samisa...

Re: WSDL2C

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim,