Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org> on 2010/07/01 09:20:15 UTC

Re: Site docs in Maven 3

Where is beta-7?

As a side note, the developers had better not release version 3 until the site plugins and other major elements are actually ready. They did this with Maven 2 and it was hell. I know because I went through it.

On a side note, I decided that Tycho wasn't worth it for as simple a plugin as mine was. It was just more trouble. Again, this has to do with not really being ready more than anything else, and having rather incomplete documentation.

-K

Re: Site docs in Maven 3

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org>.
Heh! I like that!

I change mine to my usual "-K" signature that I've been using since the late 1980s. Before that I used my full name.

-K, who would like a larger screen than her iPhone, and is dithering between several choices. My contract is up in September. I'm in Overland Park, KS, and thus am quite familiar with Sprint's behavior towards its employees. I will not get a Sprint phone if they are the only carrier in the US.

Re: Site docs in Maven 3

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK,

Re: Site docs in Maven 3

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org>.
You'll find out...

Re: Site docs in Maven 3

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Re: Site docs in Maven 3

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
It should be "alpha-7".

/Anders

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 09:20, Kathryn Huxtable