Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io> on 2015/10/20 02:37:42 UTC

Geode Bug Squashathon Day One

We started off our week of Geode Bug Squashathon with 6 volunteers fixing
12 tickets (with 4 more in-progress). The UnitTests and IntegrationTests
are predominantly green. We had a number of failures caused by git timeouts
and we hit 2 intermittent failures in IntegrationTests for which we filed
bugs. The DistributedTests target continues to see 1-3 test failures each
run. So far the failures we've fixed have been bugs (race conditions, etc)
in the test code itself.

Geode Builds:
UnitTests: 11 PASS, 2 FAIL
IntegrationTests: 50 PASS, 7 FAIL
DistributedTests: 0 PASS, 19 FAIL

Geode JIRA Tickets:
Previously Open: 52*
Filed: 17
Fixed: 12
In Progress: 4

Remaining Open: 53

* 5 of the tickets are for HDFS DUnit tests which will be moved with the
incomplete HDFS feature from develop to a feature branch.

If you haven't joined in yet, please consider joining in this week!

Thanks,
Kirk

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]