Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/03/17 15:56:59 UTC

[0.5] Status Update

Hi,
There are only 38 outstanding issues left to work through for 0.5.

Whilst there are a few blocking JIRAs from the Java side what is
potentially concerning is that all the JIRAs bar one QMF issue are for
Java.
Does this mean that the C++ , python, ruby are all ready to go and
have no blocking issues? If so great! If not can I please ask, as
release manager, that we increase the visibility of the final
outstanding issues.

If the issues are not captured in JIRA then it will make for a sparse
release note.

Here is the filter highlighting issues not yet resolved for 0.5
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&status=1&status=3&status=4&status=10006&fixfor=12313597&sorter/field=reporter&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=assignee&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC

Cheers

Martin
--
Martin Ritchie