Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kar, Sagar (Genworth, Contractor)" <Sa...@genworth.com> on 2006/07/03 17:25:53 UTC

[Axis2] Configuring SOAP over JMS axis2 client

I can't find much help regarding the configuration of a SOAP over JMS
Axis2 client.
I have created the JMS jndi entries using JMSAdmin and with
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory as the provider.
I have also updated axis2.xml as follows.

    <transportSender name="jms"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender">
        <parameter name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName"
locked="false">SOAPJMSFactory1</parameter>
        <parameter name="transport.jms.Destination"
locked="false">SOAPJMSDestQueue1</parameter>
    </transportSender>

However I am getting the following exception. I guess this means that
its using ConnectionFactory as the ConnectionFactoryJNDIName instead of
what I have provided 'SOAPJMSFactory1'.
Can someone please point me to some documentation or tell me what am I
doing wrong?

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: cannotConnect; nested exception is:
	javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ConnectionFactory
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSConnectorManager.getConnector(JMSConne
ctorManager.java:273)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender.setupTransport(JMSSender.java:3
74)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSSender.invoke(JMSSender.java:233)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:589)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:328)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:279)
	at
org.apache.axis2.BankAppInboundServiceJMSStub.getAccountBalance(BankAppI
nboundServiceJMSStub.java:501)
	at test.TestJMSClient.main(TestJMSClient.java:38)

Thanks in advance.

Sagar

Re: [Axis2] Configuring SOAP over JMS axis2 client

Posted by Ali Sadik Kumlali <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sagar,

AFAIK, Axis2 client doesn't load "transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName" and "transport.jms.Destination" from axis2.xml. You should embed these values into an URL.

Have you, by any chance, seen the JMSEchoRawXMLTest.java[1]? Also, last week I posted a message that mentions about my "Hello Axis2 & JMS!" application[2] :)

Hope this helps.

Ali Sadik Kumlali

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/test/org/apache/axis2/jms/
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg15132.html