Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/15 20:49:19 UTC

Gradle version 3 released

Hey everyone,

Gradle version 3 is released (https://docs.gradle.org/3.0/release-notes)
and I note two important enhancements:

- Faster performance with the Daemon enabled by default
- Better IDE integration and auto-complete features for Intellij idea and
Eclipse.

A bit early to upgrade, but I think the auto-complete feature specifically
is nice, so I wanted to share this info for heads up. Perhaps we can
upgrade after making a release?

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Gradle version 3 released

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'll at least try the updated Eclipse plugin and let you know

Jacques

Le 16/08/2016 � 09:03, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.