Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by zeros <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/30 22:46:10 UTC

WebServices without annotations

Hi:

    I'm trying to deploy a web service without any annotations (I'd like to
do it in that way to avoid recompile in the future). When I load the WAR in
geronimo, it replies that "POJO web service: TestServiceServlet not
configured by any web service builder".  I've not able to find any article
related with this issue. Maybe some of you could tell me the steps. More
exactly I'd like to know which are the files (maybe webservices.xml and a
mapping file for JAX-RPC) and the corresponding tags which I have to add to
avoid annotations. Please could you translate these annotations (from one of
Geronimo's examples) to files and tags?

=== For the interface ===
@WebService(name="CalculatorPortType",
            targetNamespace = "http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache.org")
@WebMethod

=== For the POJO ===
@WebService(serviceName = "Calculator",
            portName="CalculatorPort",
            endpointInterface =
"org.apache.geronimo.samples.jws.Calculator",
            targetNamespace = "http://jws.samples.geronimo.apache.org",
            wsdlLocation = "WEB-INF/wsdl/CalculatorService.wsdl")
@Resource
    private WebServiceContext context;

Lots of thanks in advance

SERGIO ORTEGA GAMERO