Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Bhardwaj, Rahul" <Ra...@Kronos.com> on 2017/03/08 09:17:39 UTC

Can I do point in time recover using nodetool

Hi All,

Is there any possibility of restoring cassandra snapshots to point in time without using opscenter ?

Thanks and Regards
Rahul Bhardwaj

Re: Can I do point in time recover using nodetool

Posted by Hannu Kröger <hk...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

It's possible. I haven't seen good instructions online though. The
Cassandra docs are quite bad as well.

I think I asked about it in this list and therefore I suggest you check the
mailing list archive as Mr. Roth suggested.

Hannu

Posted by benjamin roth <br...@gmail.com>.