Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/09 00:22:37 UTC

RE: JAAS implementation with URL callback

I am going to have one of the most stupid rants in the world considering I
am on an open source distribution list but when did developers stop wanting
to learn stuff? I appreciate that there is time pressure on most projects,
and that frameworks like Struts make life very easy but come on, I have the
code here for doing my own Callback handler and it's about 5 LOC with a
class constructor. "because it will have been tested, verified, etc..." <--
This says a lot to me.