Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by brian <br...@westpole.com> on 2003/09/16 23:16:40 UTC

problem retrieving peer object values

when I try to print the values using:

#foreach($workque in $workques)

#end

I get:

$workque.wrkq_id     $workque.wrkq_wkgp_id        $workque.wrkq_wrkr_id

$workque.wrkq_id     $workque.wrkq_wkgp_id        $workque.wrkq_wrkr_id

which tells me that my select method is returning rows(2) but I am
having an issue retrieving the data in the columns.  Should I have a
method in WorkquePeer.java that explicitly asks for the value I need or
can I just use the format above where I just use the column name to
access the value? For example:

public class WorkquePeer{

   Integer getWorkqueID(){return ID;}

}