Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Shubham Verma <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/23 15:18:10 UTC

Need Help!!

Hello Everyone,

i have developed immense interest in Http Components  project and
specifically Http Client. I have even reviewed code for version 4.5 and
version 5 from github and svn.
i have even looked into resolved issues in jira.

I want to know if there is a procedure to find bugs rather than manually
checking sample codes and example.

I would be of great help if someone can guide me on how to make
contributions to code because at present state i can decipher very little
from the code.

Thanks

Shubham
Computer Science and Engineering