Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Daniele Foroni <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/07 00:37:52 UTC

Rest APIs

Hi guys,

I am using flink 1.4.1 and I am working with the rest api.
If I run a flink job through the command line (./bin/flink run job.jar) is it uploaded to the folder set in variable jobmanager.web.upload.dir? It seems no.
So, through the rest api I can cancel the job creating a savepoint, but I don’t have the data to restart the same jar from the build savepoint (since I cannot retrieve the jar id). Am I right?

Another problem is that I built a java rest client for uploading a jar file, but somehow it doesn’t work.
Is there any working code example or available api that I can use?

Thank you all in advance,
---
Daniele

Re: Rest APIs

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
||The |jobmanager.web.upload.dir| option ||only affects where jars
submitted through the WebUI/REST API are stored.

As for uploading jars directly through the REST API, this
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41724269/apache-flink-rest-client-jar-upload-not-working>
may be useful to you.