Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mathieu Baudier <mb...@argeo.org> on 2011/01/11 18:20:50 UTC

Declarative namespace registration

Hello,

is there a way to register namespace declaratively (in a config file,
like a repository.xml file) instead of programmatically using
javax.jcr.NamespaceRegistry.registerNamespace(String, String) ?

What bothers me is that I need to find a way for the system to
automatically open a session when it starts (and thus provide
credentials) in order to access the workspace and then the namespace
registry.

I'm sure that others are also facing the issue and I would be
interested in any best practices.

We are using Jackrabbit 2.20.

Thanks in advance for any hint...

Mathieu

Re: Declarative namespace registration

Posted by David Nuescheler <un...@adobe.com>.
technically could declare (well, use) the namespaces in an xml
document and then import it on start-up ;)
not sure that would be helpful though...

regards,
david

--
David Nuescheler | VP Engineering | Adobe Systems

twitter: @davidnuescheler

Re: Declarative namespace registration

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
hi mathieu,