Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/09/23 10:20:20 UTC

Multi events same action on widget?

Hi,

Is there a way to set multi events and same action on a field in a form? Else I will certainly take the time to add that later...
Also, if it does not exist yet, more than one event each with its action.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Multi events same action on widget?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@gmail.com>
> Hi Jacques,
>
> I assume you are asking about javasript events and actions. Even the event
> attribute documentation says "events" in multiple, the code is able to
> handle only one event and action. Having the same action would not be a
> aproblem, the problem is that you can specify one event only for a field.
> I think for now you will end up writing some additional javascript to catch
> multiple events (which is very simple with jquery)

Hi Bilgin,

Yes, I agree for jQuery, but a bit of syntax sugar in widget would help. I have a todo list to discuss when I will get enough
time...
I have update the xsd documentation (only in jQuery for now) to make things clear for current state.

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,