Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/07 06:58:52 UTC

redirect users after x-minutes?

How do I add a redirect, in a single tile instead of the layout? I have
several different body tiles, and I want to add a redirect there in some of
them. But it will then effect the whole page.

---
Thanks...
Mick Knutson
---

RE: redirect users after x-minutes?

Posted by Hue Holleran <hu...@openAction.net>.
I'm not sure I understand - but I think this may be more of a 'limitation'
with HTML rather than particularly with tiles. A page composed of tiles is
still just 1 complete HTML page. If you want to redirect any part of it I
think you will need to consider using frames or iframes that has its own
'src' property that can be set.

H.

---