Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/07/11 02:02:00 UTC

0.10.0

With the builds now solely on travis and the pre-commit green again what
are peoples thoughts on cutting 0.10.0, any objections?

-Jake

RE: 0.10.0

Posted by Jim King <Ji...@simplivity.com>.
Another possibility is to run those tests in parallel, assuming that the build slave has more than one vCPU.  Hopefully it does.  I believe all the test servers and clients have a port option already, so we could be running up to 4 tests at a time and using all the CPU available (if there are 4 vCPUs).  This would be a huge win for the cross test time for everyone.

James E. King, III
Architect
8 Technology Drive, 2nd Floor
Westborough, MA 01581-1756