Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2009/10/09 14:42:03 UTC

CompositeQueeu with selector : I can not find my messages in ActiveMQ

Hello,

I utilize Activemq v5.2, i have configured the selector to filter messages
received in my queue IN,the selector filter the field "Action" in the header
of the message,if Action = XML, put message to XML queue , and if Action =
CSV, put message to CSV queue.

Problem : that when i receive different value than XML and CSV, i don't
retreive my message ?

here is my configuration that i used :

<compositeQueue name="IN">
            	<forwardTo>
				<filteredDestination selector="Action LIKE '.xml'" queue="XML"/>
				<filteredDestination selector="Action LIKE '.csv'" queue="CSV"/>
				<filteredDestination selector="Action LIKE '.XML'" queue="XML"/>
				<filteredDestination selector="Action LIKE '.CSV'" queue="CSV"/>
            	</forwardTo>
	          </compositeQueue>

version of Java : 1.6

Thank you in advance for ours help,

best regardss,

titexe

Re: CompositeQueeu with selector : I can not find my messages in ActiveMQ

Posted by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr>.
Nobody who wants to repond me.

Thank you in advance for our helps.