Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fr Rouxel <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/01 13:48:52 UTC

struts2 tabbedpanel tag

Hi,

I have a jsp which contains a div which contains a tabbedpanel component.
when I refresh that div in ajax mode, It's getting slower and slower ???
with all browsers, IE, FF, even Chrome.

is it normal?

I read I need to use parseContent=false, but it does not change anything.

please help

fr

Re: struts2 tabbedpanel tag

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
fr Rouxel wrote:
> any help?

Probably not much: the Dojo tags have been deprecated and support will
be fairly limited. That said, I didn't see that behavior back when I
used it.

I'd suspect either Dojo, or your, JavaScript as a possible culprit, but
without knowing more about what's in the divs, it's more or less
impossible to help.

Dave

Re: struts2 tabbedpanel tag

Posted by fr Rouxel <ro...@yahoo.com>.