Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Amit Paradkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/12 12:20:52 UTC

JCasGen like utility for generating POJO Classes in the type system

I would like to generate pojo classes corresponding to the classes defined
in my type descriptor. Is there a JcasGen like utility which takes a type
system descriptor and generates both the UIMA and POJO types? (I could live
with just one typesystem classes as long as I can construct instances
without the Cas object being passed in). Unfortunately the protected
constructor generated in current UIMA classes is not invokeable.
Thanks.

Re: JCasGen like utility for generating POJO Classes in the type system

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
hmmm, I guess you've looked at jcasGen.

I'm not understanding how the POJO class you're thinking of, differs from the
one generated by JCasGen?

-Marshall