Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shah, Shrihas (OFT)" <Sh...@oft.state.ny.us> on 2003/04/24 17:20:49 UTC

1. Use of scripting variable in bean or logic tag. 2.use of expression in logic or bean tag.

Hi:

Q. 1:

In jsp can I do this? I could not find a satisfactory answer by
searching.

<% int x = 0; %>

<bean:write property="x" /> Or how should I access scripting variables
in logic or bean tags?
Can I do this in <logic:iterate> tag.

Really I want to do this

For( int j=0;k=0; j < size ; j++,k++ )
{
	out.println(j*k); // Just an example. I want to have two
variables and do similar to this.
}
Q:2:

Is there any way to use scripting expression in bean or logic tag?

e.g

<bean:write name="indexForm" property="<%= width + 1%>"> where I have
getWidth() method in indexForm form.

Thanks in advance.

Shrihas Shah
Albany, NY 12223