Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Prashant Neginahal <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 09:28:13 UTC

assembly plug-in config

Hi,

I am using assembly plug-in to create zip of multi-module project of below
structure.

parent1
--child-1
--child-2
pom.xml

I would like to create the parent1.zip of same structure as below.

parent1.zip
--child-1
--child-2
pom.xml

Could someone help what could be the assembly configuration for the same,
please?

Thanks,
Prashant

Re: assembly plug-in config

Posted by Guillaume Polet <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

not sure of what you are trying to achieve here but the documentation
should help you:
* http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html
* http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/index.html

Cheers,