Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 07:47:35 UTC

Memory leak?

Hi!

Emmanuel Lecharny mentioned in his ApacheCon Europe 06's presentation
slides that ApacheDS has a lot of bus to be fixed, and that including
memory leaks!

May I know if the memory leaks has been fixed?
Or this is still a on-going issue?

Re: Memory leak?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
No, you can go with 1.0.0. Or you can checkout the current trunk.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: Memory leak?

Posted by Quanah Gibson-Mount <qu...@stanford.edu>.

Re: Memory leak?

Posted by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks for the quick response!

I think it would be very useful to put up the performance benchmark in
ApacheDS homepage.

Re: Memory leak?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,