Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/01/14 15:18:39 UTC

Bundles 2017.01 release soon

Hi guys

As I would like to do dependencies update for Karaf 4.1.0, I need new bundles (especially Spring).

I have bundles updates in preparation and I would like to cut 2017.01 bundles release pretty soon (next week).

No objection ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

\u2063\u200b

R: Bundles 2017.01 release soon

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1.
Thanks JB

  Il sab, 14 gen, 2017 alle 16:18, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<jb...@nanthrax.net> ha scritto:   Hi guys

As I would like to do dependencies update for Karaf 4.1.0, I need new bundles (especially Spring).

I have bundles updates in preparation and I would like to cut 2017.01 bundles release pretty soon (next week).

No objection ?

Thanks
Regards
JB