Posted to cvs@avalon.apache.org by do...@apache.org on 2003/03/01 00:28:05 UTC

cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress/util AbstractServiceManager.java AssemblyMap.java StaticAssemblyMap.java

donaldp     2003/02/28 15:28:04

  Removed:     fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress Kernel.java
               fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress/container
                        MetaDataContainer.java
               fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress/container/commands
                        CheckTypeInfoCommand.java
                        CommandFinishedListener.java
               fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress/environment
                        FortressMain.java KernelRunnable.java
                        TestRunnable.java
               fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress/util
                        AbstractServiceManager.java AssemblyMap.java
                        StaticAssemblyMap.java
  Log:
  Kill off dead weight

Re: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/fortress/src/ng/org/apache/excalibur/fortress/util AbstractServiceManager.java AssemblyMap.java StaticAssemblyMap.java

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 00:14, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>>
>>Kind of wished you would have warned me before I did an update.  That
>>way I could have easily archived them elsewhere.
>

> cd fortress
> cvs up -D '02/28/2003'
> tar czf ../fortress.tgz src/ng
> cvs up -A

You missed the point.  I wanted advance notice so I didn't have to go
through all that.  Can we have ADVANCE notice (like a minimum of 24
hours) before anything is removed?  That way we don't step on each
other's toes and piss each other off.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
USER, n.:
        The word computer professionals use when they mean "idiot."
	                -- Dave Barry, "Claw Your Way to the Top"

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Understood.  I just didn't *know* if you knew that you could still get it
from the attic.

	--- Noel

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>Kind of wished you would have warned me before I did an update.  That
>>way I could have easily archived them elsewhere.
>

> Unrelated to the policy issue, you can still get them from the attic/.

I know, but with advance warning, I would have been able to do a tar.gz
and then no more work necessary.  Now I have to get an old revision.  It
is just annoying.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.