Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/11/11 22:53:10 UTC

[OFF TOPIC] Digester and Log4J

I've recently started getting the following warning when my struts-based
webapp starts:

(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester).

Any ideas?

I have log4j.category.org.apache.commons=ERROR in my log4j.properties
file.

Re: [OFF TOPIC] Digester and Log4J

Posted by Robert <rm...@bull-enterprises.com>.
It looks like you don't have your log4j.properties file in your
classpath, and thus it can't initialize.

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Maybe you should try:

log4j.logger.org.apache.commons=ERROR

I think logger replaced category.