Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/17 16:21:40 UTC

[RELEASE] changes made to source files of our source release for easier IP review

Hi,

attached you find a text file containing the changes we had made to our source
files of our source release for AOO 3.4.1
- leading "M" means that the file has been modified.
- leading "D" means that the file has been deleted.
- leading "A" means that the file has been added.

Assumming that the IP review of AOO 3.4 source release is ok, you can
concentrate your IP review for AOO 3.4.1 on these files.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [RELEASE] changes made to source files of our source release for easier IP review

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

> attached you find a text file containing the changes we had made to our source
> files of our source release for AOO 3.4.1
> - leading "M" means that the file has been modified.
> - leading "D" means that the file has been deleted.
> - leading "A" means that the file has been added.
>
> Assumming that the IP review of AOO 3.4 source release is ok, you can
> concentrate your IP review for AOO 3.4.1 on these files.

my remarks on the added files:
- main/external_deps.lst and main/solenv/bin/download_external_dependencies.pl
these has been added by Andre for better and clearer external dependencies and
download for convenience.
- main/comphelper/inc/comphelper/newarray.hxx has been added by Armin
- ext_libraries/apr/apr-1.4.5.patch has been added by Pedro to support FreeBSD
- ext_libraries/hunspell/hunspell-solaris.patch,
ext_libraries/hunspell/hunspell-bash.patch,
ext_libraries/hunspell/makefile.mk,
ext_libraries/hunspell/hunspell-wntconfig.patch,
ext_libraries/hunspell/hunspell-mingw.patch,
ext_libraries/hunspell/prj/build.lst and
ext_libraries/hunspell/prj/d.lst are more or less the original files from
deleted main/hunspell adapted to the new hunspell version

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

> attached you find a text file containing the changes we had made to our source
> files of our source release for AOO 3.4.1
> - leading "M" means that the file has been modified.
> - leading "D" means that the file has been deleted.
> - leading "A" means that the file has been added.
>
> Assumming that the IP review of AOO 3.4 source release is ok, you can
> concentrate your IP review for AOO 3.4.1 on these files.

attached you find for convenience the change to our NOTICE files. We had made a
change to main/NOTICE_category_b whose content is added to the general NOTICE
file during the build process, if needed. The text lines with leading "+" has
been added.

Best regards, Oliver.