Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2018/10/09 07:14:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] DRAFT Board report

Below is the draft board report we need to submit for the next board
meeting in a week.
If you have anything to add / modify, let me know, else I'll submit before
the end of the week.

Guillaume
-------------

 Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users develop
high
performance and high scalability network applications easily.

## Issues:
 There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 Mina SSHD 2.1.0 was released this quarter.
 The discussions around moving FtpService and Vysper to
 the Attic have not progressed.

## Health report:
 Both Mina SSHD and Mina Core subprojects have only two active committers
 (different committers though).  The SSHD subproject has external
contributions
 so we may have new committers in the future.
 The FtpServer and Vysper have very low activity: a single commit since a
 year for FtpServer, no activity since 4 years for Vysper.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 13 PMC members.
 - Jonathan Valliere was added to the PMC on Mon Aug 27 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 27 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Jonathan Valliere at Thu Feb 15 2018

## Releases:

 - Apache Mina SSHD 2.1.0 was released on Mon Oct 01 2018

## Mailing list activity:

 - users@mina.apache.org:
    - 488 subscribers (down -3 in the last 3 months):

 - dev@mina.apache.org:
    - 333 subscribers (down -6 in the last 3 months):

 - ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Re: [DISCUSS] DRAFT Board report

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 09/10/2018 à 14:49, Jonathan Valliere a écrit :
> I was willing to be the default maintainer for FtpServer.

That works :-)

Vysper seems a bit of a lost case, IMHO..

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] DRAFT Board report

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com>.
I was willing to be the default maintainer for FtpServer.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.