Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pragneshkumar Gandhi <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/19 07:19:21 UTC

Parameters to servlet

Hi ALL
I wanna to test my servlet thru jMeter.
My Servlet is accepting one string parameter by using

String query = httpservletrequest.getParameter ( "query" );

I t works well with the Site but when I have tried with
Jmeter query is remain null only
i Have tried with Get and post methos but no luck
If i passed with path Box of web-testing then it is working
Can anybosy tell me where is the PROB???
How can i pass dynamic value to the url-argument.
Bye and Have a nice week-end
Pragnesh

=====
Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip round the Sun.

Regards,
Pragneshkumar Gandhi,
India.