Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/10 10:40:18 UTC

?wsdl should add element dynamically

Hi,

I have a WSDL file of a webservice, which is packaged inside an ear file. I cannot include the URL of the webservice inside the WSDL file because this ear file will be deployed on different locations.

This means that the WSDL returned by http://myhost.com/services/MyService?wsdl will not contain the correct URL.

Is it possible to tell Axis to dynamically include the <service> element into the returned WSDL file? I saw multiple requests for this in this mailinglist archive, but it isn't clear to me if this feature is already implemented...

regards,
Maarten