Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by N Gowthaman <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/01 16:55:05 UTC

Advertisement Management System

Dear Group members, I am trying to understand whether Ofbiz could be a
right choice to develop an advertisement based website. I am quite amazed
with the design of this application and looking if a customization would
help getting it towards ad management system.  Pl let me know your thoughts
pl.

Thanks & Regards,

N. Gowthaman

Re: Advertisement Management System

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure if I really understand your requirement. Are you looking for
pages which have the pages managed thru content or something else. Better
if you could give some live site example. Will help us to help you.

Thanks!

--
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com>.
Gowthaman, if you are looking for http://www.indiatimes.com/ kind of site, then it can be developed using OFBiz framework.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

| Dear Group members, I am trying to understand whether Ofbiz could be
| right choice to develop an advertisement based website. I am quite
| amazed
| with the design of this application and looking if a customization
| would
| help getting it towards ad management system. Pl let me know your
| thoughts
| pl.

| Thanks & Regards,

| N. Gowthaman