Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paulo Silveira <pa...@paulo.com.br> on 2003/05/23 19:04:27 UTC

RE: cvs commit:maven-new/core/src/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/factoryDefaultArtifactFactory.java

Trying to get the big picture:

So you guys are using plexus, this way everything are components, and
therefore they can easily fit in different interfaces, like inside an
IDE. The way it was, it was getting really difficult to make maven run
without the CLI, right?

Jason, could you site:deploy plexus? it is really out of date the
codehaus version.
And should we use the plexus from plexus-container or
plexus-container-new?

I still cant get through maven-new core tests:

Testsuite: org.apache.maven.project.builder.DefaultProjectBuilderTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,37 sec

Testcase: testPomBuildingFromXml took 0,24 sec
Testcase: testPomInheritanceWithChildInheritingEverything took 0,08 sec
	FAILED
The pomVersion does not match expected value. expected:<3> but
was:<null>
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: The pomVersion does not match
expected value. expected:<3> but was:<null>
	at
org.apache.maven.project.builder.DefaultProjectBuilderTest.validatePomAg
ainstKnownTestValues(DefaultProjectBuilderTest.java:143)
	at
org.apache.maven.project.builder.DefaultProjectBuilderTest.testPomInheri
tanceWithChildInheritingEverything(DefaultProjectBuilderTest.java:123)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.ant.AntTag.doTag(AntTag.java:231)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
	at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.IfTag.doTag(IfTag.java:88)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:279)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:135)
	at
org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:233)
	at
com.werken.werkz.jelly.GoalTag$1.performAction(GoalTag.java:116)
	at com.werken.werkz.Goal.fire(Goal.java:639)
	at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:575)
	at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attainPrecursors(Goal.java:488)
	at com.werken.werkz.Goal.attain(Goal.java:573)
	at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:434
)
	at
org.apache.maven.MavenSession.attainGoals(MavenSession.java:357)
	at org.apache.maven.cli.App.doMain(App.java:525)
	at org.apache.maven.cli.App.main(App.java:1088)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:543)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:573)

Testcase: testPomInheritanceWithChildInheritingEverythingTestcase:
testPomInheritanceWithChildHavingNonExistentParent took 0,03 sec

> > mm

> jvz.
>
> Jason van Zyl
> jason@zenplex.com
> http://tambora.zenplex.org
>
> In short, man creates for himself a new religion of a
> rational and technical order to justify his work and to be
> justified in it.

------------------------
Paulo Silveira
http://www.paulo.com.br/
http://www.guj.com.br/

RE: cvs commit:maven-new/core/src/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/factoryDefaultArtifactFactory.java

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 13:04, Paulo Silveira wrote:
> Trying to get the big picture:

That's right.

> Jason, could you site:deploy plexus? it is really out of date the
> codehaus version.
> And should we use the plexus from plexus-container or
> plexus-container-new?

plexus-container-new and I just deployed it a couple hours ago. It's
plexus-0.6.jar.

> I still cant get through maven-new core tests:

Come to IRC if you need some help. Michal and I verified that everything
works.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl