Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Salman Ghaffar <Sa...@openwave.com> on 2009/03/30 16:28:05 UTC

Starting thread group once other is finished.

I have around ten thread groups, I want to run them serially, like only
start 1st one than let it finish than start second one and so on.

Tried constant timer,but that's constant, and the running time of my
threads could be variable so does JMeter provide anything for that out
of the box ?

Salman

Re: Starting thread group once other is finished.

Posted by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com>.
In the test plan element you can check "Run threads groups consecutively"
option

Regards,
Noel

Posted by "Givler, Gregory" <Gr...@navteq.com>.
Try checking the box on the first screen of your test, Run Thread Groups
Consecutively

Greg

The information contained in this communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete/destroy the original message and any copy of it from your computer or paper files.