Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David Levy <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2008/09/18 15:37:54 UTC

Roller and Short URLs

I have just finished documenting (& popularising) my blog article on
Cool Iris,

http://blogs.sun.com/DaveLevy/entry/cool_cool_iris_an_image

which I mentioned in my last mail to us all. I decided to create a
tinyurl.com, short url for it to post on flickr and twitter.

Is this something that roller could do, i.e. offer a short alias for the
blogs.sun.com is a bit long for this game. It needn't be for all

Maybe one of  us should get hold of roll.it as a domain :), although
seriously, is this a good, or bad idea?
--

Dave

Sun Proprietary & Confidential . This e-mail message is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and priviliged
information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is