Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/12/02 15:43:55 UTC

JIRA update

Howdy,

The core maven JIRA project is looking good.

Ben, thanks for moving out those couple of components.

The only things left are to wander through the "core" component issues
and the issues marked as "No component" to flush out any plugin specific
issues. A ton of duplication can probably be removed as well as about 30
issues site the inheritance problems in slightly different ways.

If anyone wants to wander through and shuffle that would be awesome. I
will continue to do my part tonight when I get some time.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com