Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ri...@geoquip-rnd.demon.co.uk on 2005/06/09 16:33:59 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java

jeremias@apache.org writes:
 > jeremias    2005/06/09 01:49:27
 >
 >   Modified:
 >                src/java/org/apache/fop/render/awt/viewer/images fopLogo.gif
 >                         logo_big.jpg

 >   Submitted by:	Renaud Richardet <renaud.richardet.at.gmail.com>

Both of these files appear to be corrupt. Can you please confirm this and
either upload the correct versions or point me to them,

Richard

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
No problem. I've fixed it.

On 10.06.2005 15:57:16 Renaud Richardet wrote:
> Bonjour
>
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> >You're right. I didn't check them when reviewing the patch. I tried
> >again but I don't get valid images.
> >
> >Renaud, would you please post the two images separately? Thank you.
> >

> <Humhum/>
>
> 1) I can't find the pictures anymore (changed computer, and failed to
> copy those ressources :( ).
> 2) fopLogo.gif was a logo that appeared on the viewer itself [1] and
> logo_big.jpg was for the menu help>about [2].
> 3) Anyway, those pictures were a quick fix for me (low quality), just to
> make the viewer more attractive.
>
> Sorry,
> Renaud
>

> [1] PreviewDialog.java line 141
> [2] PreviewDialogAboutBox.java line 68

> >>Both of these files appear to be corrupt. Can you please confirm this and
> >>either upload the correct versions or point me to them,
> >>
> >>Richard
> >>

> >Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java

Posted by Renaud Richardet <re...@gmail.com>.
Bonjour

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
You're right. I didn't check them when reviewing the patch. I tried
again but I don't get valid images.

Renaud, would you please post the two images separately? Thank you.

On 09.06.2005 16:33:59 richardw wrote:
> jeremias@apache.org writes:
>  > jeremias    2005/06/09 01:49:27
>  >
>  >   Modified:
>  >                src/java/org/apache/fop/render/awt/viewer/images fopLogo.gif
>  >                         logo_big.jpg
>
>  >   Submitted by:	Renaud Richardet <renaud.richardet.at.gmail.com>
>
> Both of these files appear to be corrupt. Can you please confirm this and
> either upload the correct versions or point me to them,
>
> Richard

Jeremias Maerki

The need for a Contributor License Agreement (was: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java)

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Richard, to put what Glen wrote a little more politely: The Apache
Software Foundation established a policy after which every contributor
who submits more than just a little bugfix or patch (i.e. who is
contributing substantially), should send a signed Contributor License
Agreement to the Foundation. Small contributions such as bugfixes are
covered by the Apache license v2.0 (section 5). Since your work will
likely not fit the latter category, we'd be grateful if you would send
in a signed CLA in due time. You can find it here:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

You can find more info on the following page (scroll to bottom):
http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Thank you.

Glen, couldn't you just have asked Richard politely to state his full name
and to send in a CLA? I don't think we can afford to scare potential
contributors away by writing messages like yours.

On 09.06.2005 19:19:05 Glen Mazza wrote:
> I think we're going to need to know Richard's last name, as well as have a
> CLA from him, before we can accept work from him.  I don't know the
> situation, but if he would rather stay anonymous because he can't donate
> work to Apache, it would appear then he can't donate work to Apache.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java

Posted by ri...@geoquip-rnd.demon.co.uk.

Wheeldon. Slightly more details are on my website: www.rswheeldon.com

 > as well as have a CLA from him

I'll fax an ICLA to Apache later today.

Richard

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render RendererFactory.java