Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ritesh Modi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/09 05:43:31 UTC

Hello

Hello Ignite community,

My name is Ritesh and I want to contribute to project. I can start with Ticket
4867: CacheMetricsSnapshot ignores 'size' and 'keySize' fields
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4867> reported by Dmitry
Karachentsev.

I've forked github apache/ignite and cloned in my local. I want to know in
which module can I find CacheMetricsSnapshot &
CacheClusterMetricsMXBeanImpl.

If this ticket is taken by someone else then let me know from which ticket
can I start.

Regards,
Ritesh

Re: Hello

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Done, you should be able to assign tickets to yourself now.

-Val

Re: Hello

Posted by Ritesh Modi <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Val,