Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by kulkarni veena <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2004/05/04 12:24:09 UTC

cactus for Tomcat

Hi,

I have followed all the steps descirbed in Tomcat
quickstart for cactus but I'm getting an error message
from the browser that ServletTestRunner is currently
anavailable.

I have no clue what this error means? can anyone
please tell me how to rectify this?

FYI: i did not make any changes to classpath other
than what i added for TOMcat .

-veena

Re: cactus for Tomcat

Posted by kulkarni veena <ve...@yahoo.com>.
thx. yes that was the problem. it is fixed now.

-veena

--- Kazuhito SUGURI <su...@lab.ntt.co.jp>

<20...@web41505.mail.yahoo.com>,

Re: cactus for Tomcat