Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "asitkumar.roy@tcs.com" <as...@tcs.com> on 2009/12/11 05:41:37 UTC

ofbiz integration with cybersource

Hi
 currently in latest ofbiz trunk version i can see payment gateway is
configured for cybersource but we can not find it in ofbiz-rel9.04-current
version. So can you please help me which option for communication does the
ofbiz trunk version is using. As cybersource has provided in its site the
list of options for communicating is
1.Virtual terminal
2.Hosted Order Page
3.Silent Order Post
4.Legacy SCMP API
5.Simple Order API
6.SOAP Toolkit API

Thnaks in advance for your kind information

Re: ofbiz integration with cybersource

Posted by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Its using
Name-Value pair

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,

Posted by "asitkumar.roy@tcs.com" <as...@tcs.com>.
Hi

asitkumar.roy@tcs.com wrote:

> Thanks Pradeep for the piece of information
>
> S K Pradeep kumar wrote:
>>
>> Simple Order API
>>
>> With regards,
>> S K Pradeep kumar,
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:11 AM, asitkumar.roy@tcs.com <
>> asitkumar.roy@tcs.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi
>>>  currently in latest ofbiz trunk version i can see payment gateway is
>>> configured for cybersource but we can not find it in
>>> ofbiz-rel9.04-current
>>> version. So can you please help me which option for communication does
>>> the
>>> ofbiz trunk version is using. As cybersource has provided in its site
>>> the
>>> list of options for communicating is
>>> 1.Virtual terminal
>>> 2.Hosted Order Page