Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Hortigüela Saguar, Juan Antonio" <jh...@mapfre.com> on 2006/01/05 09:01:35 UTC

Struts 1.1 and DynaActionFormProblem

Hi,

I'm using struts 1.1 and i have found a problem using DynaActionForms and
the memory consumption it causes. Looking for a solution, I have seen a
similar case in the users lists, but it happened in 2003 and it doesn't seem
solved. I am talking about the following text:

I would like to know if someone had the same problem and how it cna be
solved; with the following versions, with a patch, etc...

Thank you in advance

Juan Antonio

Re: Struts 1.1 and DynaActionFormProblem

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
This was fixed in April 2004 in Struts 1.2.x in the following revision

   http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=51535&view=rev

To resolve this you either need to patch Struts 1.1 yourself or upgrade to
Struts 1.2.

Niall