Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 23:10:17 UTC

Re: wicket 1.4.20 ajax download link

Original solution was for 1.4.x... See document history for a 1.4.x
solution.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  In wicket 1.4.20 is it possible to download  and do an ajaxupdate , I
> have a
> modal window  , this has some links each of this link is for download so
> they are Link and not AjaxLink.
> I want  to close the modal window after users clicks on the download link,
> I saw this link
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/ajax-update-and-file-download-in-one-blow.html
> ,
> but its for wicket 1.5   is rther anything for wicket 1.4 ?

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: wicket 1.4.20 ajax download link

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
ajaxdownload from page history which works  with  1.4

here is the code

I have a  ListView in a modalwindow ,  AJAXDownload  behaviour is added  to
the ListItem, this list item has ajaxlink  which has to start download ,  on
click of this link    modawindow is closed  here is the code

as I am closing this modal window  this line
target.appendJavascript("window.location.href='" + url + "'");
will it work? it did not start download?  any advice please.