Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by vrecion <pa...@syntea.cz> on 2005/11/21 11:41:07 UTC

Link: Project:

At page Cocoon-related Projects

http://cocoon.apache.org/link/projects.html

I propose to add list entry in section "Cocoon-related Projects" :

iXedit XML editor http://ixedit.sourceforge.net/

iXedit is an open source XML editor with Cocoon sitemap and XSL(T) support.
Autocompletion features and "by block" editing may help you to create
sitemaps, XSL transformations or SVG. Integrated lightweight HTTP server
enables to test XSL transformations or SVG graphics off-line, before
deployment to web server.

Pavel Vrecion

Re: Link: Project:

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
vrecion wrote:

> At page Cocoon-related Projects
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/link/projects.html
>
> I propose to add list entry in section „Cocoon-related Projects“ :
>
> iXedit XML editor http://ixedit.sourceforge.net/
>
> iXedit is an open source XML editor with Cocoon sitemap and XSL(T)
> support. Autocompletion features and „by block“ editing may help you
> to create sitemaps, XSL transformations or SVG. Integrated lightweight
> HTTP server enables to test XSL transformations or SVG graphics
> off-line, before deployment to web server.

Sorry, but I don't really see the relation to Cocoon, except the fact
that it can edit XML files.

Am I missing something?

Sylvain