Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alexander Zobkov <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 12:53:32 UTC

Configuring thread names in Jetty transport is not documented

Hello,

Recently release CXF 3.0.3 includes changes (CXF-5919) that improve and
simplify troubleshooting in certain cases. Unfortunately, the added
configuration option for Jetty transport in not documented -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Jetty+Configuration.

I'm ready to help to document the newly added configuration option but It
looks like i have no permissions to edit pages on CXF Confluence.

Also I propose to close CXF-5919 (for some reason it's in Open state) as it
was actually implemented, released and merged with several branches of CXF.