Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Daniel Hutchison <dh...@targetanalysis.com> on 2000/10/22 20:15:59 UTC

DBD-Oracle

I just transplanted our website from a computer that had only Net8
installed, to a computer that has an entire Oracle Database installed.  As
far as I can tell I otherwise fully replicated the original system on the
new machine.

These errors are appearing in error_log:

[Sun Oct 22 14:03:49 2000] Carp.pm: Use of uninitialized value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp.pm
                                          line 119.
[Sun Oct 22 14:03:49 2000] Carp.pm: Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method
                                          DBD::Oracle::ORA_OCI() is
deprecated at

/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux/DBD/Oracle.pm line 48.

I've done a search on the web that return this that seems to indicate the
AUTOLOAD error has something to do with LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but my I have set
that variable using both SetEnv and PerlSetEnv.  Any help would be
appreciated! Thanks.

Daniel Hutchison
Target Analysis Group
mailto:dhutchison@targetanalysis.com <ma...@targetanalysis.com>